Magento with Absolute Commerce
The team at Absolute Commerce have been working with Magento Community Edition and Enterprise Edition for the past six years, and with Magento 2 since even before its release in the early beta stages. Between us we have surely covered every possible use-case for the Magento eCommerce platform, bending and shaping it to our clients needs over many projects of varying size and complexity.
This includes adding bespoke functionality to existing sites, optimising performance and bug fixing. We can of course provide full builds in Magento 1 if your project requires it, but would generally recommend Magento 2 for new projects.
Magento Uptime and Health Monitoring
Need Uptime and Monitoring of your Magento website? MagePing.io will notify you of incidents such as when your Magento website goes down, an increase in error reports is detected, or even monitor your own custom health checks.
Articles and Publications
Our team have written various articles relating to Magento over the years.
- Configure AWS Cloudfront CDN for Magento 2
- CORS in Magento 2.2.x
- Known issues and bugs in Magento 2
- Magento 2 Quickies
- Customise Your Maintenance / Error Pages
- The Basics Of Creating A Magento Module
- Introducing The Magento Layout
- Creating An Affiliate Tracking Module In Magento
- How To Create An Admin-Manageable Magento Entity For Brands
- Geolocate position services broken in Chrome 65
Get in touch
Please feel free to get in touch to introduce yourselves, and we look forward to working with you!