- Store Pickup / Collect in Store / Click & Collect functionality for Magento 2.
- Uses Google Maps API for your customers to find their nearest collect location.
- Collect location search on both Product Detail Page and during Checkout.
- Create multiple locations for collection.
- Display a landing page for your stores, including opening hours and directions.
- Majority of configuration is per location, allowing complete control over your stores.
- Manage which products can be collected.
- Manage which specific locations can be collected from.
- Combine the above to specify which products can be collected from which locations.
- New Checkout method to allow customers to choose between Pickup or Delivery.
- New Shipping method allows you to specify the price of collection per location.
- Collect locations automatically filtered to only those allowing all products in the cart.
- Up to and including Magento 2.2.3.
- Don't see your version? Contact Us.
- For Magento 1, see our Magento 1 extension.
Install as per standard Magento 2 extension, and you will find the configuration settings under Admin Panel > Stores > Collect i Store. Each of the configuration options are self-explanatory.
Register for your FREE Google API Key (optional)
Note down your Google API Key and add it to the Absolute Collect in Store configuration, it will look something like this example: AIzaSyG3OoDgQj5f36sWpsAdHyQasHDgAs4IrjU